Sunday School: After Worship Service
Sunday Service: 10:30am
Bible Study: Wednesday 7:00pm
Sabbath Service: Friday 7:00pm
1. We believe the Bible was divinely inspired and was infallible in the ORIGINAL text.
2. We believe in the "ONE God" of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who eternally exist as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Yeshua is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, that HE was crucified, buried, was raised from the dead and now serves as the only mediator between God and man.
4. We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, thus it is only through teshuvah (repentance), as defined by Scripture that we can receive forgiveness from our sin.
5. We believe that the new birth and justification comes only through faith in the blood of the Lamb.
6. We believe sanctification is subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Yeshua and by keeping HIS commandments.
7. We believe that Holiness and Obedience to God's Instructions "HIS Torah" is the set standard of living for HIS people.
8. We believe the gifts of the Spirit are essential to the body and should complement the fruit of the Spirit.
9. We believe in the second coming of Yeshua the Messiah.
10. We believe a bodily resurrection: i.e. eternal life for the righteous and punishment for the wicked.
The assembly of His Gathering House strives to inhere to the principals set forth in the book of Acts 2:42 – 2:47
The Believers Formed a Community And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship,
and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done
by the apostles. And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods,
and parted them to all men, as every man had need. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple,
and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God,
and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. – Acts 2:42-47
HGH is a family that embraces a sense of community and fellowship. We are a small non-denominational
body of believers trying to follow the entire word of God the best we know how and our doors are open to everyone.
We have a somewhat casual atmosphere, so come however you’re
comfortable, T-shirts to Ties are welcome here!
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”John 3:16
“The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.”Psalms 28:7
“And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.”1 John 4:16